Second Richard Marceau Energy Symposium
October 11 & 12, 2017
Nation-Building Sustainable Energy Projects
On behalf of The Bowman Centre for Sustainable Energy, and PTAC Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada, you are invited to participate in the Second Richard Marceau Energy Symposium to move forward on nation-building sustainable energy projects.
This year’s Symposium will consist of a series of presentations and workshops focused on three energy chains:
1) Putting Oil Sands Resources on a New Value-Added Trajectory
2) New Hydropower and a National Grid
3) Energy for Future Transportation
Join us October 11 & 12 to learn about the progress and accomplishments made through these national energy projects, as well as the future opportunities that exist within the Canadian energy landscape.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Gary Locke – Bowman Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Daniel Hoornweg – Richard Marceau Chair in Energy and Research, UOIT
- Soheil Asgarpour – Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada
- Dean Jacobs – Walpole Island First Nation
- Stephen Buffalo – Indian Resource Council
- Stewart Fast – Positive Energy Institute, University of Ottawa
- Associates of the Bowman Centre for Sustainable Energy: John Zhou, Don Wood, Ed Brost, Guy van Uytven, David Scott, Pierre Gingras, Marshall Kern
Venue: University of Calgary Downtown Campus – 906 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1H9
Registration: $500.00 + GST
Preferred rates available until September 27, 2017.
Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre
888 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3J3
To reserve, please call 1-800-SANDMAN and quote group confirmation #841752.
To Register for this event, please CLICK HERE.
For more information, please contact: