ENGINEERING RESEARCH IN CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES
The Canadian Academy of Engineering
This document has been prepared by the following Task Force of the Academy.
- Chairman: Gordon Slemon
- Members: Pierre Belanger, Walter Curlook, James Ham, Edward Rhodes, John Roth
Approved by the Board of Directors
27 August, 1991
- Executive Summary
- What is Engineering?
- What is Engineering Research?
- Objectives of Engineering Faculties in Universities
- Engineering Research in the Context of the University
- Engineering Research in the Context of the Research Funding Sources
- Some Guiding Principles for Engineering Research in Universities
- Subsequent Action
Engineering Research in Canadian Universities - 15 JAN 97[Next]